Marketing & Advertising
I was made with love in 1988 and finally was born in Basel in 1989. I’m able to speak, think and dream in Spanish, German, English, Schweizerdeutsch and Galician. I’m a sportaholic: football, running, ping-pong and badminton are the sports that I love.
For my projects I look for...
The most important thing that I have learned during my current work experience is that consumers have no time to love brands; they just want to live their life and brands have to interact with them in a smart way: creativity and outstanding design are a must. But not enough: brands have to be obsessed with adding real value.
… and for my projects, this is what I look for; companies with good products / services that believe in creative ideas and clean design to stand out from their competitors.
Department manager · Decathlon Deutschland
August 2016 – today
I am responsible for the yearly turnover and the productivity of the “Teamsport / Racketsport / Natur” department in the Dreieich store. This includes:
• Development of a local sale strategy in order to adapt our offer to our potential customers.
• Team management: Recruiting, work schedules, holydays planning and training plans for my team.
• Management of the Peaks, Sales and Advertising Campaigns in order to maximize them at a local level in my department.
• Since March 2018, I am also responsible for the implementation of the new Management App in our Store including the trainings for the whole Store: 75 employes.
ServicePoint Salesman · Decathlon Deutschland
July 2015 – July 2016
With my first job in Germany, my main objective was to improve my german skills from 80% to 99%. And it worked. During this time, I was also responsible for:
• Workflow optimization in the Servicepoint department.
• Improvement of the daily “Order reception” in the Store including the organization of a Workshop.
Junior Account Executive · Globally Barcelona
September 2012 – December 2014
Globally is one of the leading lifestyle communication agencies in Spain. I worked in the marketing & new business department, where I was in permanent contact with all the other teams: Press Office, Social Media and Creativity. My main tasks during more than 2 years working in Globally were:
• Look & Feel and design of the presentations for clients and potential projects.
• Support Globally’s Marketing Director during the strategy definition of each project.
(Benchmarks, action plan, coordination with the other teams and final presentation).
• PR Campaign: Account Executive for Pepsico during the 2014 Football Lay’s PR campaign.
• Sponsorship: Launching of FontVella Levité in the ‘Primavera Sound’ festival 2013 (Danone Group)
• Brand activation: “Espiritu Lanjarón” Campaign 2013 for the Danone Group
• Event: 100 Puig Anniversary | Barcelona 2014
Some brands I worked for in Globally (clients or potential clients of the agency): PUIG Group, CASIO, Mini, Danone Group, Pepsico, Rimmel, Astor (Coty Group), Lottusse and El Corte Inglés, among others.